Yesterday was supposed to be the first part of my adventures through Warmahordes but the postal service being what it is, this has been delayed a little bit.
But thats the bad news, the good news is I have seen some new two player box sets.
So here it is then the new releases. A new 2 player set for Warmachine, which features the Cryxx and the Cygnar which looks great.
CONTAINS EVERYTHING YOU NEED FOR A TWO-PLAYER GAME.
Prime Digest Rulebook, Basic Training Tutorial Guide, Battle Map, 4 dice, 18″ ruler, 20 focus tokens, 6 spell tokens, and 28 plastic WARMACHINE models with corresponding color stat cards.
- Cryx Introductory Guide
- Warcaster Bane Witch Agathia
- Slayer Heavy Warjack
- Reaper Heavy Warjack
- Deathripper light warjack
- Bane Warrior Unit (10 models)
- Cygnar Introductory Guide
- Warcaster Major Beth Maddox
- Lancer Light Warjack
- Firefly Light Warjack
- Stormguard Unit (10 models)
Not only that but there is also a Hordes starter set to start off with as well.
The Hordes Two-Player Battlebox provides two full battlegroups and two full units, along with a Hordes: Primal Digest Rulebook, a Battle Map, a Basic Training Tutorial Guide, a 18” Ruler, 4 Dice, 30 Fury tokens, 6 Spell Tokens and 12 Color stat cards
- Skorne Introductory Guide
- Praetorian Swordsmen unit
- Beast Master Xekaar
- Cyclops Raider light warbeast
- Cyclops Savage light warbeast
- Titan Gladiator heavy warbeast
- Trollbloods Introductory Guide
- Ragnor Skysplitter, the Runemaster
- Troll Axer light warbeast
- Troll Bouncer light warbeast
- Troll Impaler light warbeast
- Trollkin Fennblade unit
All this comes 2 weeks after another raft of new releases and resculpts. Including (and I am very much wanting to get my hands on these to go with the new 2 player set) The Black 13th Strike Force resculpts as these look amazing.
Hopefully next time round I will have more reviews and work in progress than just a host of new releases.